Sunday, October 13, 2013

Instagram of the week.

The last photos of Portland... quite a few of them though.
I miss it already.
(And my arrival in Sydney.)


(1) fall leaves on Mt. Tabor (2) a spinach, mushroom and onion quesadilla at 'Azul Tequila' food cart (3) trees dipped in fire (4) pumpkin chocolate chip and salted caramel ice cream from 'Scoop" food cart (5) daisies! (6) blue skies and holiday pumpkins (7) 'Mostly raw totally raw'r' Millet Burger from Pixie Retreat, a local company (8) figs from a neighbor's garden (9) farmer's market shopping for our pre-thanksgiving dinner (10) unpasturized pear cider from the market; so good (11) blueberry & lavender muffin from Bushel & Peck Bakeshop 3907 Martin Luther Kind Jr Blvd (12) brunch at Jam on Hawthorne 2239 SE Hawthorne Blvd (13) brioche french toast dipped in Grand Marnier batter with marionberry sauce and fruit (14) some hashbrowns, curry tofu scramble and vegetarian biscuit with gravy (15) the Boathouse carved pumpkins for my early Halloween! (16) Roasted Coconut Chai Tea with rice milk at Townshend's Teahouse 3531 SE Divison St (17) morning sky at Mt. Tabor, one of my last runs in Portland (18) my last brunch before my flight at Sweedeedee 5202 N Albina Ave (19) Marionberry Pie at Sweedeedees' (20) goodbye, Portland! (21) hello, Sydney! (gorgeous lemon tree in my friend's backyard)