Sunday, December 1, 2013

Instagram of the week.

I can't complain, because I spent most to this past week on boats, haha.
But I did miss Thanksgiving in the States and I wish I'd been there to celebrate with all my friends. 
Last year I celebrated Thanksgiving in Paris which was awesome, hopefully I'll have a great celebration again next year!
Next stop in the humid and hot north-east of Oz, Atheron Tablelands and Cairns.


(1) beautiful lunch on a boat for our host Claudia's birthday in Noosaville (2) Paddleboarding is SO fun, I think I'll take it up in Germany if I have the chance (3) homemade danishes for Claudia's birthday (4) bbq dinner (5) the Glass Mountains, very impressive, it's hard to capture there beauty on photo (6) pineapple & strawberry lunch, both perfectly ripe and sweet (7) my humble abode for a couple of days at Abel Point Marina in Airlie Beach (8) wonderful fresh juice with orange, carrot, celery, apple & ginger (9) budget lunch with fresh veggies, fruit and cheese (10) the flowers here in summer are gorgeous (11) a peek at the bay in Airlie Beach (12) sailing around the Whitsundays (13) beautiful view from the Whitsundays from this Mediterranean style swimming pool (house) at Shute Harbor (14) Whitehaven Beach on Hamilton Island, goes on for 7km and is said to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world (15) coral reef life at the Marina (16) I cooked up a dessert as a thank you - fudgey chocolate cake with vanilla salted caramel sauce and mango and peach compote