Sunday, January 25, 2015

.Heimat



So I've been lazier about baking and posting adventures the past weeks because I've been working on my website and my new blog.

I moved back to Portland, OR six months ago.
I call this my new home.
The space .heimat reflects my new surroundings, 
but at the same time I want to keep to connection to my German roots upright.
.heimat is the feeling of home -
which for me, is split between two places now.

I will continue to post recipes once a week and little {ad}ventures into the beautiful nature in Oregon, heck all the Pacific Northwest, ALL THE FOODS and my passion for photography.

Click here to add me to your bloglovin feed, keep on following me on facebook!

This week I'm starting off with Schweineohren, literal translation being 'pig ears', or Palmiers, as most of you know them.