Thursday, April 18, 2013

Week Course at the Berlin School of Coffee.


I won't bore you with a lot of words.
I'll let the pictures do the talking.

A few though: the course included the day courses Barista Basic, Barista Professional, Latte Art, Cupping & Sensory and Seasonal Drinks.

Needless to say, I am no barista by far...
But I'm excited about this craft, and I want to pursue it in the future.

(Some of the latte art really is mine, of course I didn't photograph all my failures.)

...

Ich werde euch nicht mit vielen Worten langweilen.
Ich denke die Fotos sprechen für sich.

Jedoch ein paar Worte vorweg: der Kurs umfasste die Tageskurse Barista Basic, Barista Professional, Latte Art, Cupping & Sensorik und Seasonal Drinks.

Natürlich bin ich um Längen keine Barista...
aber dieses Handwerk hat mich begeistert, und ich möchte es in Zukunft weiter verfolgen.

(Einiges vom Latte Art ist wirklich von mir, natürlich habe ich meine vielen Misserfolge nicht dokumentiert.)


...

Berlin School of Coffee
Uhlandstraße 171
10719 Berlin

http://berlinschoolofcoffee.de/BSOC/