Sunday, February 3, 2013

Meisterprüfung. Final Exam.


The time has come. 
I've finished the course and I came to the end of my wits.
But now I am the proud owner of the "master" of pastry title.

For the business part I got 91 of 100 points, for the practical and theoretical exam I got the best grade possible. 

Hier are some impressions of my display case, my showpiece, my products. 
The theme: "Aztec Gold".
My tastes: tonka bean, lime, passionfruit, pecan, raspberry, vanilla and all kinds of chocolate.
To be found in my chocolates, tea cookies, petit fours, dessert...

...


Es ist nun soweit. 
Ich bin fertig (in mehrere Hinsichten).
Aber ich darf mich stolze Besitzerin des Meisterbriefes nennen.

Die Fachkaufmann Prüfung habe ich mit Zwei abgeschlossen, die Praktische und Fachtheoretische beide mit einer Eins. 

Hier sind Eindrücke meiner Präsentationsvitrine, meines Schaustücks, meiner Produkte. 
Das Thema: "Gold der Azteken".
Meine Geschmäcker: Tonkabohne, Limette, Passionsfrucht, Pecannuss, Himbeer, Vanille und allerlei Schokolade. 
Zu finden in Pralinen, Teegebäck, Petit Fours, Dessert...