Thursday, July 31, 2014

Instagram of the month.


(1) poppyseed red contrasts (2) improvised Hugo - white wine, elderflower syrup and mint - with fresh local strawberries on a balcony in Munich (3) flea market action with some cake (4) fresh raspberries from my garden (4) bbq with lots of snacks, salads and cake (5) antipasti burger at Zoozie'z Wittelsbacherstr. 15, 80469 Munich (6) alpine lake on the way to Tirol in Austria (7) first blueberries from the garden (8) flowers for my grandparents, a summer bouquet (9) German 'Brotzeit' bread time (10) blackberry pie from my Mama (11) fresh produce from my parents garden (12) Walchensee in southern Germany (13) looking off into the Alps from Herzogstand (14) more bbqing! (15) homemade granola with chiaseed pudding, blackberries from the garden and organic milk (16) my last German breakfast with yummy rolls and pretzels (17) and my last bbq (18) flying to Portland! (19) brunch at Harlow with a Outlaw bowl and chia seed pudding (20) view of Portland from Mt. Tabor