Thursday, December 6, 2012

All-Bio.

 


I'm always happy to try something new.
So when I got a small coupon from All-Bio to test their Online Shop, I took that chance.

As a city dweller I have quite a large selection locally.
But originally I'm from a small town that even has a tiny organic shop now, but it does not cover everything by far.
So if I didn't have the luxury of having a well-stocked organic shop then this mail order company would be a great alternative.

The package was at my doorstep two days after I ordered.
The products were packed well and arrived in a faultless condition. 

Conclusion: fast, reliable and great quality.

And the All-Bio online shop really offers everything that one could wish for.
At the moment their is an assortment of Christmas products, my recommendation: Butter Spekulatius Cookies made from spelt.
(As if I weren't snacking enough already!)


...

Ich freue mich immer wieder was Neues ausprobieren zu dürfen. 
Als ich einen kleinen Gutschein von All-Bio benutzen durfte um ihren Online Shop zu testen, war ich natürlich dabei. 

Ich als Stadtbewohnerin habe viel Auswahl vor Ort .
Ich komme aber aus einer kleinen Gemeinde wo es mittlerweile einen kleinen Bio-Laden gibt, der jedoch nicht alles führt.
Hätte ich also nicht den Luxus eines gut ausgestatteten Bio-Ladens wäre dieser Versandhandel eine ganz tolle Alternative.

Die Bestellung war zwei Tage nachdem ich sie aufgegeben hab bei mir. 
Die Ware gut verpackt um sie vor den (groben) Liefermenschen zu schützen, kam sie in einwandfreiem Zustand an.

Fazit: schnell, zuverlässig und top Qualität.

Und der All-Bio Online Shop bietet wirklich alles was man sich wünschen kann, gerade gibt es ganz tolle Weihnachtsprodukte.
Besonders von mir zu empfehlen - die Butter Spekulatius Kekse aus Dinkel. 
(Als ob ich nicht schon genug naschen würde!)